1/02/2010

Happy new year!

Yesterday I moved in to a new apartment, same time last year I made this weblog. Coincidence? Maybe, but it seems to me as a good sign.
This was my daily horoscope for 1 January 2010 on yahoo :
A guardian angel in a human guise could come to your aid today. You may not even find out about their intervention until much later. If things seem to smooth out especially quickly or if you receive some excellent news, be aware that it could be the result of someone's advocacy on your behalf. Show the proper gratitude when the time comes. In the meantime, be an angel to someone else.
She's right, my friends and family are angels sent from heaven above :D

2 comments:

  1. Azadeh joonam! I hope this new year brings you a lot prosperity, happiness, success and health! I'm sure you're gonna do all the things that you love to do! Can't wait to see your wonderful work in this new year! Yaaaaayyy!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. On to new adventures in a new home! I hope they still include posting your wonderful drawings my friend!
    I wish you brighter days and love and dreams abundant!
    Cheers!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete